1. What information we collect about you and how we use this information
1.1 Account and Profile Information
You don’t have to create an account to use this forum, such as searching and viewing public member profiles, forums, topics and posts. If you do choose to create an account, you must provide us with some personal data so that we can provide our services to you. This includes a display name (for example, "John Doe"), nickname (for example, @john-doe) a username (for example, johnxdoe), a password, and an email address. Your display name and nickname is always public, but you can use either your real name or a pseudonym. After the registration, your account display name, nickname and username are the same. We recommend to change the display name and nickname to keep the username private and secure. You can change those in your account editing page.
Once you registered and created an account, you also have the option of adding this public information:
- Member Title
- Biography (About Me)
- Social Network Account addresses
- Location (Country)
- And other details to your profile information to be displayed in our community.
Additionally, whilst using the Positive Menopause Limited Forum the following information may be collected (not public):
- Internet Protocol (IP) address (not public)
- Geographical location
- Browser type and version (not public)
- Operating system (not public)
- Referral source (not public)
- Length of visit, page views, website navigation and any other related browsing activity
Most activity on [positive menopause forum] is public, including your profile information mentioned above. You also may choose to publish your location in your profile. The information posted about you by other people who use our forum may also be public. For example, other people may mention you using @nickname in posts.
You are responsible for your topics, posts and other information you provide through our services, and you should think carefully about what you make public, especially if it is sensitive information.
You may choose to register to connect your account to accounts on another service (e.g. Facebook login), and that other service may send us information about your account on that service. We use the information we receive to provide you features like cross-posting or cross-service authentication and to operate our community. We create a new account in our community for you based on your third party account information you share.
1.2 Contact Information
We use your contact information, such as your email address, to authenticate your account and keep it - and our services - secure, and to help prevent spam, fraud, and abuse. We also use contact information to personalize our services, enable certain account features for example, for login verification, reset the password, to send you information about our community and notify on new replies to your subscribed forums and topics. You can also unsubscribe from any email notifications.
If you email us, we will keep the content of your message, your email address, and your contact information to respond to your request.
1.3 Private Messages and Non-Public Communications
We provide certain features that let you communicate more privately or control who sees your content. For example, if forum admin is enabled, you can check the "Set Topic Private" checkbox when you create a topic or click on the "Private" button of your topic first post, or use the Private Messages to have non-public conversations. In these cases, we will store and process your communications and information related to them. This includes message content, images, information about whom you have communicated with and when to better understand the use of our community, to protect the safety and review the reported messages. We share the content of your Private Messages with the people you’ve sent them to; we do not use them to serve you ads. When you use features like Private Messages to communicate, remember that recipients have their own copy of your communications on Positive Menopause Limited Forum - even if you delete your copy of those messages from your account - which they may duplicate, store, or re-share.
Cookies used by our service providers
1.5 Log Data
We receive information when you view content on or otherwise interact with our community, which we refer to as "Log Data," even if you have not created an account. For example, when you visit our websites, sign in to our community, interact with our email notifications, we may receive information about you. This Log Data includes information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and cookie information. We use Log Data to operate our services and ensure their secure, reliable, and robust performance. We use information you provide to us and data we receive, including Log Data and data from third parties, to make inferences like what topics you may be interested in and what languages you speak. This helps us better design our services for you and personalize the content we show you.
2. Information We Share and Disclose
2.1 How we share information we collect
You should be aware that any information you provide on our community - including profile information associated with the account you use to post the information - may be read, collected, and used by any member of the public who accesses these websites. Your posts and certain profile information may remain even after you terminate your account. We urge you to consider the sensitivity of any information you input into these Services. To request removal of your information from publicly accessible websites operated by us, please contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to and why.
2.2 Sharing with third parties
2.2.1 Service Providers: We share information with third parties that help us operate, provide, improve, integrate, customize, support and market our services. We work with third-party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under close instruction from us, including policies and procedures designed to protect your information.
2.2.3 Social Media Widgets: The Services may include links that direct you to other websites or services whose privacy practices may differ from ours. Your use of and any information you submit to any of those third-party sites is governed by their privacy policies, not this one.
2.3 Law, Harm, and the Public Interest
2.4 Non-Personal Information
We share or disclose non-personal data, such as aggregated information like the community statistic (online users, visitors, current viewers of a topic, etc...), the number of people who clicked on a particular link (number of topic views) or voted on a poll in a topic (even if only one did).
3. How to access and control your information
3.1 Accessing or Rectifying Your Personal Data
You have the right to request a copy of your information, to object to our use of your information. If you have registered an account on our community, we provide you with tools and account settings to access, correct, delete, or modify the personal data you provided to us and associated with your account. You can request for downloading your account information, including your created content (posts). You also can request the correction, deletion, or modification of your personal data.
Your request and choices may be limited in certain cases: for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal information about another person, or if you ask to delete information which we or your administrator are permitted by law or have compelling legitimate interests to keep. Where you have asked us to share data with third parties, for example, by installing third-party apps, you will need to contact those third-party service providers directly to have your information deleted or otherwise restricted.
3.2 Deletion Your Personal Data
You can request for your account deletion. This will include personal data, profile data, created content, logs, etc... Cookies should be deleted from your side. Almost all browsers have an option to delete cookies.
Keep in mind that search engines and other third parties may still retain copies of your public information, like your profile information, even after we/you have deleted the information from our community.
3.3 Restrict Processing
3.3.1 Request that we stop using your information: In some cases, you may ask us to stop accessing, storing, using and otherwise processing your information where you believe we don't have the appropriate rights to do so. For example, if you believe a community account was created for you without your permission or you are no longer an active user, you can request that we delete your account (contact us). Where you gave us consent to use your information for a limited purpose, you can contact us to withdraw that consent, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place at the time. You can also opt-out of our use of your information for marketing purposes by contacting us. When you make such requests, we may need time to investigate and facilitate your request. If there is delay or dispute as to whether we have the right to continue using your information, we will restrict any further use of your information until the request is honoured or the dispute is resolved, provided your administrator does not object (where applicable). If you object to information about you being shared with a third-party app, please disable the app or contact your administrator to do so.
3.3.2 Opt-out of communications: You may opt-out of receiving email notifications related to your subscribed forums and posts or promotional communications from us by using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your subscription settings in My Profile > Subscription page, or by contacting us as provided below to have your contact information removed from our promotional email list or registration database.
3.4 Data portability
Data portability is the ability to obtain some of your information in a format you can keep in your devices or share with other communities. Depending on the context, this applies to some of your information, but not to all of your information. Should you request it, we will provide you with an electronic file of your basic account information and the information you create on the spaces you under your sole control, like your topics (only with your posts), your replies in other topics, private messages and conversations (only with your messages), etc...
4. How we store and secure the information we collect
We use data hosting service providers to host the information we collect, and we use technical measures to secure your data. While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
5. Children and Our Community
Our community is not directed to children, and you may not use our services if you are under the age of 13. You must also be old enough to consent to the processing of your personal data in your country (in some countries we may allow your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf).
7. Your Consent To This Policy
9. Contact Us
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
||means an account required for a User to access certain areas of Our Site, as detailed in Clause 4;
||means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site;
||means a discussion forum hosted on Our Site;
||means a post in a Forum on Our Site;
||means any online communications infrastructure that We make available through Our Site either now or in the future. This may include, but is not limited to, contact forms, email, live chat and Forums;
||means a user of Our Site; and
||means Positive Menopause Limited [, a company registered in England under 12007312, whose registered address is 7 Brookfield Road, Aldridge, WS9 8JJ and whose main trading address is] OR [of] 7 Brookfield Road, Aldridge WS9 8JJ.
- Information About Us
- Our Site, https://www.positive--menopause.com is [owned and] operated by Positive Menopause Limited [, a limited company registered in England under 12007312, whose registered address is 7 Brookfield Road, Aldridge WS9 8JJ and whose main trading address is] OR [of] 7 Brookfield Road, Aldridge WS9 8JJ.
- Access to Our Site
- Access to Our Site is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
- Access to Our Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- Certain parts of Our Site (including the ability to submit Posts to a Forum) may require an Account in order to access them.
- You may not create an Account if you are under 18 years of age. [If you are under 18 years of age and wish to use the parts of Our Site that require an Account, your parent or guardian should create the Account for you and you must only use the Account with their supervision.]
- When creating an Account, the information you provide must be accurate and complete. If any of your information changes at a later date, it is your responsibility to ensure that your Account is kept up-to-date.
- We [require] OR [recommend] that you choose a strong password for your Account, consisting of a combination of upper, lower, numeric and symbols. It is your responsibility to keep your password safe. [You must not share your Account with anyone else.] If you believe your Account is being used without your permission, please contact Us immediately at email@example.com. We will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your Account.
- You must not use anyone else’s Account [without the express permission of the User to whom the Account belongs].
- Any personal information provided in your Account will be collected, used, and held in accordance with your rights and Our obligations under the law, as set out in Clause 15.
- If you wish to close your Account, you may do so at any time. Closing your Account will result in the removal of your information. Closing your Account will also remove access to any areas of Our Site requiring an Account for access.
- If you close your Account, any Posts you have made on Our Site will be deleted once you remove your account.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- With the exception of Posts (see Clause 6), all Content on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content (including Posts) is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Subject to the licence granted to Us under sub-Clause 6.4, Users retain the ownership of copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in Posts submitted by them (unless any part of such Posts is owned by a third party who has given their express permission for their material to be used in the Post).
- For personal use (including research and private study) only, you may:
- Access, view and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
- Download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
- Print [one copy of any] page[s] from Our Site;
- Download, copy, clip, print, or otherwise save extracts from pages on Our Site;
- Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
- You may not use any Content (including Posts) downloaded, copied, clipped, printed or otherwise saved from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence to do so from Us, our licensors, or from the relevant User, as appropriate. [This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of Our Site (including the Forums) for general information purposes whether by business users or consumers].
- You may not systematically copy Content from Our Site with a view to creating or compiling any form of comprehensive collection, compilation, directory, or database unless given Our express permission to do so.
- Subject to sub-Clause[s]3 [and 5.8] and Clause 6 (governing Posts) you may not otherwise reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content or any other material from Our Site unless clearly given express permission to do so. For further information, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors or Users, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
- [Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes the fair dealing provisions of Chapter III of the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 ‘Acts Permitted in Relation to Copyright Works’, covering in particular the making of temporary copies; research and private study; the making of copies for text and data analysis for non-commercial research; criticism, review, quotation and news reporting; caricature, parody or pastiche; and the incidental inclusion of copyright material.]
- Forum Posts
- An Account is required if you wish to submit Posts to Our Forum(s). Please refer to Clause 4 for more information.
- You agree that you will be solely responsible for your Posts. Specifically, you agree, represent and warrant that you have the right to use the content of a Post and that your Post will comply with Our Acceptable Usage Policy, detailed below in Clause 7.
- You agree that you will be liable to Us and will, to the fullest extent permissible by law, indemnify Us for any breach of the warranties given by you under sub-Clause 6.2. You will be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by Us as a result of such breach.
- You (or your licensors, as appropriate) retain ownership of the content of your Posts and all intellectual property rights subsisting therein. By submitting a Post, you grant Us an unconditional, non-exclusive, fully transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, [irrevocable,] worldwide licence to use, store, archive, syndicate, publish, transmit, adapt, edit, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works from, display, perform and sub-licence the content of your Post for the purposes of operating and promoting Our Site and Forum(s). Other Users may also quote or share your Posts within Our Site and otherwise in accordance with the provisions of Clause 5.
- If you wish to remove a Post, you may do so by contacting us. Your Post will be [deleted] OR [anonymised by removing your account] [, however due to the functionality of Our Site, any quotes or shares of your Post will remain]. [Removing a Post also revokes the licence granted to Us to use that Post under sub-Clause 6.4.] Please note that caching or references to your Post(s) may not be made immediately unavailable (or may not be made unavailable at all where they are outside of Our reasonable control).
- We may reject, reclassify, or remove any Posts submitted to Our Site where, in Our sole opinion, the content of those Posts violates Our Acceptable Usage Policy, or if We receive a complaint from a third party and determine that the Post(s) in question should be removed as a result.
- Acceptable Usage Policy
- You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful and that complies with the provisions of this Clause 7. Specifically:
- you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all applicable local, national and international laws and/or regulations;
- you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- you must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
- you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- When submitting Posts (or communicating in any other way using Our Site), you must not submit, communicate or otherwise do anything that:
- [is sexually explicit;]
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- is intended or otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive;
- is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy or otherwise uses their personal data in a way that you do not have a right to;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents your identity or affiliation in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included within this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 7.2);
- implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, patents, trademarks and database rights) of any other party; or
- is in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account and/or your access to Our Site if you materially breach the provisions of this Clause 7 or any of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Specifically, we may take one or more of the following actions:
- suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your Account and/or your right to access Our Site;
- remove any Post(s) submitted by you that violate(s) this Acceptable Usage Policy;
- issue you with a written warning;
- take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- any other actions that We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to those set out above) that We may take in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions.
- Links to Our Site
- You may link to Our Site provided that:
- you do so in a fair and legal manner;
- you do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
- you do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission; and
- you do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
- [You may link to any page of Our Site.]
- [You may not link to any page other than the homepage of Our Site, https://www.positive-menopause.com/home.Deep-linking to other pages requires Our express written permission.]
- [Framing or embedding of Our Site on other websites is not permitted without Our express written permission. Please contact Us at email@example.com for further information.]
- You may not link to Our Site from any other site the content of which contains material that:
- [is sexually explicit;]
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- is intended or is otherwise likely to infringe (or to threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 8.4);
- implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks and database rights) of any other party; or
- is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- [The content restrictions in sub-Clause 8.4 do not apply to content submitted to sites by other users provided that the primary purpose of the site accords with the provisions of sub-Clause 8.4. You are not, for example, prohibited from posting links on general-purpose social networking sites merely because another user may post such content. You are, however, prohibited from posting links on websites which focus on or encourage the submission of such content from users.]
- Links to Other Sites
Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third-party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
We may feature advertising on Our Site. We are not responsible for the content of any advertising on Our Site. [Positive Menopause Limited is responsible for the content of advertising material] OR [Each advertiser is responsible for the content of their own advertising material]. We will not be responsible for any advertising on Our Site including, but not limited to, any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions.]
- Disclaimers and Legal Rights
- Nothing on Our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. [Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action relating to medical, health or wellbeing information/activity to which the website relates.]
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- If, as a result of Our failure to exercise reasonable care and skill, any digital content from Our Site damages your device or other digital content belonging to you, as a consumer you may be entitled to certain legal remedies. For more details concerning your rights and remedies as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that Our Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
- We are not responsible for the content or accuracy, or for any opinions, views, or values expressed in any Posts submitted by Users. Any such opinions, views, or values are those of the relevant User and do not reflect Our opinions, views, or values in any way.
- Our Liability
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any User for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content (whether that Content is provided by Us or whether it is in the form of Posts submitted by Users) included on Our Site.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Site or any Content (including Posts) included on Our Site.
- [Our Site is intended for non-commercial use only.] If you are a business user, we accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is free from viruses and other malware, however subject to sub-Clause 11.3, We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial-of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Site (including the downloading of any Content (including any provided in Posts) from it) or any other site referred to on Our Site.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law. For full details of consumers’ legal rights, including those relating to digital content, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Viruses, Malware and Security
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
- You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial-of-service attack, or by any other means.
- By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 13.3 to 13.5 you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
- Privacy and Cookies
Use of Our Site is also governed by Our Cookie and Privacy Policies, available from https://www.positive-menopause.com/wpautoterms/privacy-policy and https://www.positive-menopause.com/wpautoterms/terms-and-conditions/ . These policies are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by this reference.
- Data Protection
- All personal information that We may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights under the GDPR.
- Communications from Us
- If you have an Account, We may from time to time send you important notices by email. Such notices may relate to matters including, but not limited to, service changes, changes to these Terms and Conditions, and changes to your Account.
- We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. Any and all marketing emails sent by Us include an unsubscribe link. [Email marketing options can also be changed in your account preferences.] If you opt out of receiving emails from Us at any time, it may take up to 5 business days for your new preferences to take effect.
- For questions or complaints about communications from Us (including, but not limited to marketing emails), please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via https://www.positive-menopause.com/contact/.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. [If We do so, details of the changes will be highlighted at the top of this page.] Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of Our Site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
- In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Contacting Us
To contact Us, please email Us at email@example.com or using any of the methods provided on Our contact page at https://www.positive-menopause.com/contact/.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of [England & Wales] [Northern Ireland] [Scotland].
- If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 19.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
- If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
- If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the [non] exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England & Wales] [Northern Ireland] [Scotland].